Growth Groups FAQ
Commonly Asked Questions and Answers:
1) How often will my Growth Group meet?
Don’t worry, Growth Groups aren’t designed to eat up your schedule. Your Group will meet once a week for 60 to 90 minutes for 12 weeks.
2) What will the people be like at my Group?
Look around at a Sunday service… A Growth Group is basically 12 or so people who get together once a week to discuss the topic you have chosen.
3) How can I be sure that there is a Growth Group for me?
Convenient locations close to your work or home matter, so Groups are offered all over San Francisco. Once you sign up, the Group Leader will contact you with the specific address of the Group’s meeting place.
A variety of Groups allows you to choose your topic to study, along with those who share life experiences similar to yours.
When to Sign Up:
- January: for the Spring Semester
- May: for the Summer Semester
- September: for the Fall Semester
How to Sign Up:
- At any Sunday service by writing the GG# from the catalog on the back of your Connection Card.
- Online on our Growth Groups page
If you have any questions, email us or call 415-504-7260.