The Journey believes…
- In being as relevant as today's newspaper while holding to the timeless teachings of Jesus Christ.
- God loves us...unconditionally...and continues to invite us to follow Him.
- In Jesus Christ, that He is God's one and only Son.
- The Bible is a flawless handbook that helps us succeed in life and gives straight answers for issues relating to work, family, relationships, and anything else we encounter.
- Effective life change begins when we follow Jesus.
- Each person has a gift, ability, or experience that can help others.
The Journey is a place…
- To be yourself.
- To ask tough questions and get honest answers.
- To meet new friends and build authentic relationships.
- To grow spiritually and relationally.
- To make a difference in your community and world by serving others.
If you have questions about our beliefs or would like a more detailed description, e-mail Pastor Chris.